EZ Landscape is a renowned company offering its clients lawn care and hardscaping services. Our client had heavy equipment, the best professionals, and quality services, but their online presence was not so appealing. So, EZ Landscape reached out to TPR to build a website to get clients using the internet.
EZ Landscape makes homes beautiful and spreads greenery through its fantastic landscaping services. Our client had a website that was not very impressive, so they wanted us to build a website that derives them quality results.
Our team started work by analyzing the current website. While auditing the website, we found many flaws, including complex UI, coding errors, unappealing design, heavy bounce rate, and loading speed. So, we decided to build the website from scratch. Our design team worked on a simple and interactive design that’s easy to use for potential customers and visitors. We chose the best hosting for the website and resolved the loading speed issue.
Meanwhile, our SEO team was working on ranking the client’s website over the top, so they get a significant share of this highly competitive niche. We did our best and secured the top ranking on the GOOGLE SERP. Our client was astonished by the final result, and most importantly, EZ Landscape started getting clients through their websites.
We started our work by looking for the direct and indirect competitors serving in the same business area to take the lead from them. Omer’s website was designed to showcase a variety of services and the work quality he provides, so we used a customized web design to display his work. Our client’s end goal was to broaden his business, so we exceeded the website reach to 25 miles to influence the maximum number of potential customers. The keywords that we used were target-oriented and derived the expected results. Through proper marketing, we started generating leads, and Omer was overwhelmed with the noticeable business growth.
The client shared the old website he had built through his last agency, so we thoroughly examined the complete website to avoid mistakes. The old website had zero animations, an outdated design, and less load speed due to poor optimization. By talking to him, our expert coordinator found that the main reason not to continue with the last agency was insufficient work quality and lack of communication. We designed a customized theme based on the client’s requirements and communicated all the major characteristics with Chris to keep him in the loop. Our design portrayed premium vibes, the animations were interactive, and the overall website was optimized.
Challenges And Solutions
- The client’s website was built with the new interactive design by which we were able to engage the visitors, and the website’s organic reach was increased up to three times (3x).
- Through extensive SEO efforts, we secured the top ranking on Google SERP for our client.
- Website bounce rate was reduced to only 29%, which was about 77% before.
- EZ Landscape started getting clients from their website. They were delighted with our services.
- An increase in the number of leads was seen as most potential customers were reaching out to our clients looking to get epoxy floors in their homes.
- The website was getting higher traffic than before because it was ranked on the first page of Google against 3 to 5 keywords.